Bedbug Heat Treatment
For those of you looking for bedbug control or a heat treatment in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa and the surrounding treasure valley, GreenBelt Services has your solution. Our company is a proven and successful company with an abundance of experience.
GreenBelt Services offers a 100% chemical free bedbug heat treatment for those of you who are looking for the clean and chemical free service. For those of you who only want a chemical method versus going through a heat treatment, we can offer you a service with a EPA reduced risk product in all the infested areas. You have a bedbug problem, we have the solution.
The steps for Bedbug control
After calling us for help with bedbugs, GreenBelt Services starts with performing a quality inspection in and around all infested locations. After your inspection, we will better understand the severity and potential treatment options. Your assistance in the achieving a quality service is necessary. You will be provided a checklist of all preparation required on your behalf. Remember, bedbug control requires assistance from property owners. Reducing clutter and a few other important steps will be discussed at the time of inspection. Finally, and more importantly, GreenBelt Services understands you are going through a tough time.
GreenBelt Services has a few recommendations, as an opportunity to prevent bringing home bed bugs. It is important that travelers take precautions. After visiting an infested site, it’s important to:
- Remove and inspect shoes before leaving the site.
- Remove all returning clothes and put into wash and dryer
More importantly, when you are visiting new lodging we advise you check the bed sheets, mattress and comforter before taking suitcases into the sleeping area. Also, it is advised that you put all suitcases on a raised stand to make bedbugs less likely to crawl in. Please remember clothes should be hung up or left in the suitcase, and never left on the floor for proper bedbug control. Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite.
How do bedbugs spread?
For those of you who are embarrassed of having bedbugs, infestation is rarely caused by a lack of hygiene. Transfer to new places is usually in the personal items of the human they feed upon. It’s important to not that structures may become infested by bedbugs in a variety of ways such as;
- Bugs and eggs inadvertently brought in from other infested dwellings on a visiting person’s clothing or luggage
- Infested items (such as furniture especially beds or couches, clothing, or backpacks) brought in a home or business
- Proximity of infested dwellings or items, if easy routes are available for travel, e.g. through ducts or false ceilings
- People visiting an infested area (e.g. dwelling, means of transport, entertainment venue, or lodging) and carrying the bugs to another area on their clothing, luggage, or bodies
Bites from a bedbug
Call GreenBelt Services for help with Bedbug control if you live in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Star, Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton and the surrounding treasure valley area.
Continue to follow us daily on social media!